Quail Creek Fine Arts Painting Club
Formed in 2014, the Quail Creek Fine Arts Painting Club welcomes residents who are interested in a wide variety of two-dimensional art mediums. No prior art experience is needed.
Download: New Member Application Form.
Download: 2018 Renewal Form.
The club is housed in the Creative Arts and Technology Center, in the Fine Arts Studio, Room #103. The studio is 1600 SF with large windows and a covered patio area. Two large display windows offer the opportunity to display and sell artwork.
Each month members can participate in classes, open studio time, plein air field trips, workshops and special events. Come and enjoy getting to know your Quail Creek neighbors and learn more about art.
As a member you receive priority in registering for classes and a discounted class rate. You can have fun painting outdoors on a plein air field trip or work on your own during open studio. Participate in contests and opportunities to sell your work, if you want. It’s your choice.
Whether your interests lie in watercolor, acrylic, pastels, oils, drawing, mixed media or china painting, there’s something for you in the painting club. We welcome visitors during open studio times and at our monthly membership meeting. Come explore your creative side with the Fine Arts Painting Club.
Dues are $25.00 per year. A family membership is $35.00.
ADVANTAGES OF MEMBERSHIP:
- Use of the Art Studio in the CATC building (which is run by the clubs not the POA).
- Open Studio is available during all art club hours even when classes are meeting.
- Monthly membership meeting with speakers and demos
- Ability to show and sell art in display windows as Artist of the Month and other themed displays.
- Ability to sell art at various QC functions during the year.
- Selected Free classes
- Access to priority registration and reduced tuition on classes offered by private teachers.
- Use of Club Mat Cutter after training
- Artist of the Month program
- Social events
- Access to members only events
- Website qcfapc.wordpress.com includes catalog, calendar, newsletters and membership information
- Emails for news, announcements, schedule changes and reminders.
Please remember this club is run entirely by volunteers and we always need help.
Art Club hours:
- Monday 1 pm to 9 pm
- Wednesday 9 am to 1 pm
- Thursday 9 am to 1 pm
- Friday 9 am to 9 pm